Please have rabies vaccine information ready.
You MUST provide proof of rabies vaccine to complete form.
CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OLD ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE OFF LEASH AREA.
If we continue to see kids out there we will do one of two things:
1 - Ban all children under 18 years old
2 - Shut down the off leash dog area
Please don't force us to have to make this decision.
We can't stress this enough. Your kids may be used to dogs, but you don't know if all the dogs are used to kids.
- Handlers must be at least 18 years of age and are legally responsible and liable for the actions of their dog(s) at all times.
- Limit of TWO (2) dogs per handler.
- Dogs must remain leashed in the patio seating area.
- Dogs playing aggressively (pinning) or barking excessively must be removed from the play yard immediately.
- Dogs that continue to display aggressive behavior or excessive barking may be banned from the play yard indefinitely.
- Handlers must dispose of dog feces properly and immediately.
- Dogs must be supervised and under the handler's control at all times.
- Dogs must display current rabies tags and be current on all vaccinations.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the tap room or the west patio (service animals excepted).
- Only 20 dogs are allowed in the play yard at any time. You may keep your leashed dog on the patio until there is room in the play area.
For everyone's safety, and the continued allowance of the off leash area, absolutely NONE of the following are allowed:
Children under 13 years of age.
Puppies under 4 months old, as they have not received all vaccinations yet
Dogs that are sick, injured or recovering from surgery