3/3/18: Wow, what a wild ride it has been! Brewing equipment has been moved in and construction is almost done! We still have a lot of work to do, but it is getting done!
10/30/17: Construction is progressing!
- If you've driven by recently you'll see the fence is coming down, the playground found a good home with a young family who worked extremely hard to move it out of there for us!
- We spent the last two weekends with shovels and skid-steers removing about 12 tons of rubber mulch to make the dog play area more sanitary and user-friendly.
- One lane on West Coal Mine was closed for a couple hours last Friday to hook up our fire sprinkler line.
- Walls are framed up and most drywall is complete.
- Brewhouse plumbing is finished
- Brewhouse concrete work is complete.
Special thanks to the following for all the heavy lifting: Sean at Peak View Brewing, Brian & Larry. Thanks Eric & Co for removing the playground equipment and pulling out some railroad ties with their skid-steer!
Click Here for updates archive.
Two recent articles have been written about us!